Here’s the recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 2/3 cups MJ’s Pantry gluten-free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
What to do:
- Grease a muffin tin, or place muffin liners inside the muffin cups.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in small bowl.
- Dig a well in the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients into the middle.
- Mix gently until blended.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- *Recipe adapted from The Budding Chef.
And now to the iced coffee discovery. I had some leftover Timothy’s Colombian Decaf in the fridge and decided to try it iced. It was really good! I think this is how I’ll be drinking my Timothy’s Decaf K-Cups from now on.