- 1 32 oz. package frozen hash browns (I like the big box from Costco)
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheese (or a little more)
- 2 c. diced cooked ham or bacon or sausage
- 3 chopped green onions
- 8 – 12 eggs ( I usually use 12 and use a 11×14 pan)
- 2 – 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
Place potatoes in greased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with meat, cheese and onions. Beat eggs, milk, pepper, and salt. Pour over all in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge 1 hour before baking. Bake uncovered at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until knife tests clean.
I’ll let you know how it turns out.